2012年10月23日星期二

cheap beats by dre el sorry you I have

You need most now of, be immediately rush through Vancouver once!Is the sooner the better!"Yang Wei has already stood:"Like, set out."
……"I surprised way:"Now?Now but evening, today the last class' flying to the service of Vancouver is an afternoon and have been already flown to walk."
Yang Wei squints Jing:"I since had already early guessed to take place this circumstance, how could didn't prepare again?"
Was used ten minutes, Yang Wei opened a car to get to my doorway, she is still dressed in robe, the hair is some to spread in disorder, but the air saw my one eye calmly:"Get on the car!"
We drive a car to open toward northwest direction all the way, I didn't know to open how long and had already about been also for an hour.
Seem here a small scaled airport, probably is belong to private property ground.
Yang Wei got off and accompanied me to walk into an airport with me, inside immediately someone faced out and saw Yang Wei Yi's eye, smiling all over, with her confabulation several, Yang Wei pointed to point me, that person immediately orders.
I see running of distance to up stop a small airplane.
"The airplane is mine.This kind of airplane isn't big, can load six people, and will be some to jolt all the way, however you trust, and the speed is still very quick."Smile's way:"The airport is what I very early borrow for you today, I still have the household business of a few very rich power in Canada the colleague of, this airport is a private airport, and I have already in advance stayed a flight path in Vancouver for you.The words that is the whole smooth, at most three hours, you will come home."
Looking at Yang Wei so self-confident appearance, my in the mind cannot help but thinking:
Still what is up, is this woman to calculate not arrive of?

Chapter 23 【Vancouver, I came back! 】



Stand by airplane.
Looking at I silently have no the appearance of language, smiled to smile:"You are to be not thinking,cheap beats by dre, this woman is very terrible, also what is up is that doesn't her calculating arrive?"
My facial expression is a bit tiny embarrassed, Yang Wei but side head deliberation way:"H'm, you definitely also thought, this woman was thus terrible, if and she is friend also even if, if is have a headache for enemy, canning having of."
I was to really have no language this time.
She is the tapeworm of the belly inside of person?But how living such an eyes, but person of what ideas all see through!
Yang Wei but air's one An shakes:"I have already become accustomed to, be guessed, be been afraid, be thought that being a scheming to deeply sink is cunning ……hum, my Yang Wei how person also, fear human speech!"
Her air is towering, looking at me, loudly way:"Winter five, you if feel I am terrible, from now on if avoid me and far of, I don't blame you as well."Although she is towering,the forehead shows unintentionally a silk to expect:"Anyway I since the childhood, all have no a bosom friend, the brothers sisters in the household, an of the male is stupid like pig, greedy like dog, arrogance like cow!Woman all of a s then are dullards!The wood is shown to a wood, breeze necessarily Cui it!This truth, I Yang Wei Shi's year olds of time Be getting more understand!"
She word word arrival, but take infinite hatred anger and injustice.At present this woman, extremely clever, but also whole body overbearing pride!
I sighed tone, positive color way:"You trust, I in no case will so of."
Yang Wei seemed to loosen tone, but by this time she has some to suffer from again suffer from losing:"You ……really don't blame me?I have already guessed that these will take place, but don't tell you.Can't your meeting feel to is it I that am controling you?Probably, I tell you early in the morning, you can have opportunity to save eight Yes.Probably ……"
This time, I didn't hesitate.But is determinedly interrupted her.
Emotion surging under, I even cannot help but grasping her soft of small hand.
"Although my Chen Yang isn't what good person, other people to I good, to I bad, this can ast least also divide clearly!"I sink a track and looking at tinily eyes:"You did so many, but all for the sake of me.My in the mind is again to appreciate, again is ……some feel sorry you.I have some to tie down by conventions in temperament, some affairs will get oneself into a dead end.This my in the mindses are all understand.This affair, regardless you do of to still wrong, I don't know as well now.Would not liked to go, either to deeply think ……frankly speaking, while starting I am some spirits that living you, but now, I don't want to consider don't ground, I understand the theest most simple truths:You do these for the sake of me.For the sake of I good!This is all right already!"
By this time, the airplane pilot has already launched, airplane front of the spiral syrup start flying to soon revolve.The motor is also bellowing, I saw one eye and loosenned to open Yang Wei's hand:"I am walking."
For a while, I cannot help but saying with smile:"Battalion's teacher, you still have what want to instruct to hand over to treat mine?Or want don't give me how many what secret master plan?"
Smiled to smile and hard wanted to think, way:"I have some words to instruct you and live to learn not that good to listen, but also have to invite you to listen to now."
She positive color way:"Winter five.You slice to hate, in no case can womanly kindness!No matter is to oppose a person, be still to the oneself person, the situation disorder in nowadays, the only way of clean sweep road is four words ……-strictly and speedily-!"
"I if you, after returning to, the first want to kill of is eight Yes ……I know that you aren't willing to do this kind of affair, but had better get up eight Ye controls, killing people you Be not willing to, keep under house arrest always Be getting aller right?"
I silently have no language, and Yang Wei embraced each other to take leave for a while.
"To, peaceful definitely make a telephone call for me after landing."Yang Wei blinked to wink:"You will like this ground of itinerary of flying."
………What mean?"
Yang Wei doesn't answer and directly sends me on airplane, then the airplane turn around and skided a distance on the runway, the Teng gets empty but rises, and I then far and far looking at Yang Wei to wave hand to me.
On the airplane, only have me, with that airplane pilot.This airplane pilot is a white man, all the way on didn't also with me say what rubbish.While taking this kind of small airplane for the first time, indeed as expected meeting current of air, I am to jolt very much, but speed's pouring is really not slow.
I on a plane sat for three hours and also thought for three hours and saw to more and more leave home near, I am long long tone, laid aside an in the mind of those are miscellaneous to read.
Since came, always want to greatly do a !
Yang Wei says of to, I am really some womanly kindness, or some indecisive.For eight Yes ……Yang Wei calculate quasi- he will meet a sting, but don't tell me, be afraid I will save him?
Really, with my ground temperament, now although is as outwardly united actually alienated as eight Yes, if know his in danger, I at thinking under, most likely still will save his.
This was my temperament.
I lean against thus ground bitter space, earned support of numerous brotherses.But same of, say according to Yang Wei's words, this is also one of my weakness.
In fact, Yang Wei's pouring is a cleverness and do resolute, work feeling also resourceful ……but if I am her personality like this, and she so of behaviour set road ……I am small five can't get a, either to greatly help now brothers of sincerely support!
This is the Chinese foot to have short, the inch has long truth!
Person, has a ground of time is so self-contradict.
Lay aside these miscellaneous read, I refrain from rash action mind.
Calculate, ignore these, at present of the affair is more important!
The this future of Vietnamese wasn't kind, seemed greatly do one is unavoidable!And ……the Hong is big of dead, I how all want to allow the Vietnamese to be 1 hand over to treat, let them pay for it!!
On this way, blood can be compensated with the blood!Also life can be compensated with the life!!
And, some blood isn't enough, want a lot of bloods!A lot of lives!!
The flicker light that looking at one slices in the distance, I know, Vancouver has already been getting nearer!
I deeply absorbed tone and shut top Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论