2012年11月1日星期四

cheap beats by dr dre it of!You don't smi

The change that is terrible



Give a brave telephone, said to receive a soldier's request for this cash award.Brave sneer at, way:" The old headman still pretty will win hearts by illegitimate mean of, go!I arrange for you to together encourage of the brotherses.However I can be said as your intention."I startled way:"This not is play trick, how can I give so big intention?"
Brave lightly smile:"This human feelings don't you do as well?Get, that I do!"
"Go, cent money this kind of matter I original don't know how to do it of!You don't smile, my whole life hasn't seen so much money.Making me come to divide is literally several 100,000, the my hand trembles."I make fun a way.
Brave obviously there laugh wildly in the telephone, way:"This small money trembles, that your whole life doesn't think rich and honored."I smile, way:"BE not, I even cash cheque how should cash don't understand as well!" Brave roar with laughter, way:"It is unimaginable, there is incredibly also your idiot like this.That so, I call you an old friend to fix for you.The Ao country villa neighborhood in sky didn't withdraw money machine, I saw simply to give° all cashes to put forward and let you cast away a home, when wanting to use directly can take and estimate no one also dares to rob yours."
"Old friend?Who ah"I dazed all of a sudden, brave how can know my old friend?Brave mysterious on smiling, way:"See you knowing!She does this line of but light car familiar road of."
Brave company doorway, when Xu You Ni appears my in front, I still true Leng for a while, the Hun has never thought brave say of the old friend is incredibly her.Want is also, brave with the person whom I know together combine not much, is Xu You Ni to combine never thought that outside.
"How?So short time reencounters again, isn't the in the mind very great to is not?"Xu You Ni smiles, the sunlight lightly kisses a soft sort the young and delicate cheeks is at her snow up, brilliant like Si.
Have a little an accident just, have never thought you incredibly will arrive the brave company work just.Yesterday saw brave, you incredibly didn't also beat hello, with intention to suddenly and leisurely I ah!
Xu You Ni's nose head lightly a wrinkly, craftily say:"He is an owner, we are little employees, he doesn't call I, I don't dare to literally join in the fun.Saying that the nobody says that I changing a work again can not of, occasionally change a work very normal of, the person walks toward eminence, I also want to have a meal of, to, elder brother!"
Be given by her a coy elder brother to have no almost surprised get greatly terrified.I smile, way:"I have already said this not normal?Seem the white-collar layer is at you in, change employment more many prestiges just more high!"
Xu You Ni stared at I up and down conjectured several eyes, the sudden Hey ground smiled.It was full of ambiguity in smiling face.I drive she the such smiling face see a little bit be afraid, not from activity for a while arms and legs, saw next oneself a body up, ask a way:"I have where not in the right?"
Xu You Ni smiles, way:"Want to say to be not in the right?Have no;Want to say a change, a lot of!"Say to fix attention on light again on me conjecture for a while, the Xi ground smiled, light way:"For example say foppery, seem to compare before good body many, true of, this lounge suit pretty went together with yours!"
I smile, way:" This ah, also have?"Xu You Ni seems consider for a while, just hesitate a way:"Do not know to is the illusion that isn't me, I feel that your whole individual's qualities all a little bit changed, you gave before my the felling was the young man that a just came out a work, the vigor was to have, but cool-headed shortage.But disappear for a few months, the good elephant changed an individual.Saw your present last performance yesterday, is your knowing what for my biggest felling?"
I didn't answer, just dynasty she ordered to nod and encouraged that she says.Xu You Ni but suddenly shook to shake head, way:"Calculated, or didn't say and said you get angry!"
I say with smile:"How may, do you see the person whom I will be a narrow mind so?"The Xi ground of Xu You Ni said a voice who know yours, then bad way:"That I can say, this is that you let I say of!"Once the words sound fall, she stretches out right hand and in the sky and quickly rows two words.
My look in the eyes and moment remember very good, although her signal is just in a flash but leads,I have already seen clearly, at the same time in mind afresh according to she just of the pen row to re- return to copy 1 time, not from one Zheng in heart.These are two unexpectedly"terrible" words.This lets my heart also not from get a to sink, does oneself unexpectedly have already made the other people use the change that terrible two wordses describe when?
My complexion intentionally knits the brows a way motionless:"Directly say, write draw Taoist charm with ghost, who see purely!"Xu You Ni seems very satisfaction just this skill, don't realize that I have already seen pure and still say with smile at all:"I can have been already said, having never seen pure that was your business."
Some difficult to express emotional stirringses in my heart, on the noodles but a little inattentively put to open a topic, passed the check to her whereabouts reason.Xu You Ni once the Xi Xi smile and hold check to regard as fan breeze and lightly smile in:"1,000,000 ah, this descended me to deliver!Weigh money so much, you can get to accompany me to!Want to be not me can can not lift."
I order, pointed a car door and said:"I send you now bank, safety a point, anyway I now also the nothing important matter can do."Xu You Ni hey a , way:"It is surprisingly me to also have a day of private bodyguard."
The car arrived the bank outside in the door, Xu You Ni made me wait, and oneself walks to the bank.Withdrawing 1,000,000 cashes be not can fix for several minutes of, led a long time still don't come out.I have a little foolish must what stuff, take out smoke to order up, the in the mind is difficult to express of have a little uneasy, dark beg for oneself of this a few months, seemed to be really to change a lot.Pulling is low to see a mirror behind, raise head to took a look oneself in the mirror, the appearance seems to have no how to change, but I know, in spite of is a mindset or a personality, all again not before half year that lazy public security in the Jia Yi.
Probably, this is the so-called life impermanent.Don't I know being the destiny that the personality changed me?Or did the destiny change my personality?
Just saw a mirror to press back normal position behind, I felt saw in the ambulation that I seem to be in the lens what, hurriedly became overdo to scrutinize, indeed as expected proved my quick glance of that subconscious wasn't an illusion.The opposite that sees street, the road that didn't see for a long time's thinking Yi is lowering the head to walk to me.Although she wears small hat of knitting wool and sunglasses, I still one eye recognize, she came, not only because I acquaint with her cause too much, but because this wench has one thousand year constant foppery, like to wrap to hang a Barbie doll with small scaled fan to do to hang a decoration in the Ku forever.
I just wanted open a car door call she a , but again suddenly stop, because I felt that she seemed all nerve shape.Keep walks whiling turning heading, is this what is the row?As I see it, her school leaves this is very far.How can does a person of oneself run to come to this place?
Sees think Yi not to stop to turn round and walk to stop and looked about a short while everywhere.In my heart one Zheng, start to emit a mind, think the performance of Yi so abnormal, definitely have relation with being brave just,cheap beats by dr dre!Take place for these several days of the matter contact get up a to think, my at heart for a while flash across mind like this.Curiosity not from greatly increase, once walked at her my car of time, I the hurriedly lowly body go, in case be discovered by her.This is just an action of subconscious.Don't for the sake of the with intention to pour to avoid her, but I feel if I appear now and estimate to have what not satisfactory.
Need not doubt, I have been able to affirm brave the body just up definitely take place what not good matter.Otherwise think Yi can't make strange telephone call that day, Shi Shao Qiang can't inquires about him, either!Think like this, also anxious in my heart, although the friendship done not see for many years,once had didn't change at 1:00.He and I those are the elder brothers of iron since the childhood, and was notter only than a youth playmate so simple, different with Ma Lie, brave just and I was still the relation of teacher brothers, all pupil that attended to teacher.Join association afterwards and together, this relation even if again disappear for several years, the slightest can't have bad company feeling as well.
The by this time slowly excellent Ni has already withdrawn an of the cash trod bank.
"The noodles has 500,000 here, you order a point, other 500,000 I already according to receiving a total order to beat company that Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论