2012年11月1日星期四

www.headphones-fashion.com etely becomes a pers

Type of liking."
The year of the greater half, I also had some understand on the whole to Xu Xiao Hui's personality, knew that she was originally a woman of cheery extrovert, can have naturally just of the performance has already consumedly come from me of the idea anticipates, now not from say with smile:"This just to, I like you this kind of consumedly of appearance, just wept and sniffled of depressed dead person."
Xu Xiao Hui lightly sighed tone, way:"Again the strong woman is also in the end a woman ah, also need someone to spoil someone painful."Said to shake to shake head, self-ridicule way:"Do not know to is to not is to be getting older, I past ah, once hand over of male friend hands double the feet all can not reckon how many, even some with joint signatures words all forgot, but didn't know this time is what is the row, to my the worst, incredibly will make me sad to shed tears.Let I those sisters hear, really throw to kill a person."
"Does the beard fight Yu?"I smile to ask a way.
Xu Xiao Hui H'm a , way:"Is not him, I don't know as well by myself is what is the row, was like to him evil similar, like not to go.Other men's a ses make track for me to make track for be like is crazy, my some interest also has no and is only partial to him to like not to go.You say I how should do just like ah!"Say once the facial expression sink, is again to think of a not happy matter naturally, of towarded the sky to shout loudly 1:"Is very vexed!"Poured to give me a fright.
Have to a way:"This can the nobody can help yours.Said again, liked a person originally is a piece can't of business, good luck and Nie usually be bound together.Unless yourself which day suddenly awake, or fancied again another person, otherwise basically beyond hope."
Xu Xiao Hui is long to give a deep sigh an one breath, way:"You really should not teach athletics, teaching the love can go to.Is alas, not you do me for several days, boyfriend, beat to save a dozen to save me."My E a , way:"This ……" Xu Xiao Hui ha ha on smiling, way:"Frighten yours, let you be my boyfriend, I ain't more depressed, I have been aming you are a sister."I lose all of a sudden to smile and shake head to say with smile:"Your woman like this incredibly will be trapped by feeling as well and return is really a fantastic matter gosh."
"Meet to in the clout a predestined evil star, can't!"Xu Xiao Hui raises a hand and lightly crumpled to crumple oneself drive beard war Yu to once beat of cheeks, way:"I ask you a question, you don't smile."I order a way naturally:"You say."Xu Xiao Hui considered for a while, way:"Do you say that I isn't a mental state to have a little son abnormal condition?"I 1, say with smile:"This is afraid to be unlikely."
Xu Xiao Hui Du wears a mouth way:"In fact he to I also good, but as long as the time hadn't and satisfactorily meeting the violent-tempered change.Even will beat me to scold me to come to vent, but later on the but again completely becomes a person, not to me know have much good.Let me just want to make a firm decision to leave him each time, the but again loathes to give up.You say me this whether making is mean!I fear that I has the quilt Nue the disease so much!"
I absolutely have no language, this doesn't call to make mean can also call what.Certainly mouth up natural consolation way:"O.K., this can say to is him the mental state has a problem, don't close your business."Xu Xiao Hui lightly H'm a , way:"Thank you, in fact if not that you see everything in the eye today, these words I even if and the best friends can't say.Is alas, is isn't that I spent heart too much before, God sent such a man to torment me.His temper is more and more irascible, beincredibly many people's noodles to so beat me today recently, I really needed to collapse."
Xu Xiao Hui suddenly on pulling my gusset, way:"Teacher Wen, you are also a man, you say him how can and suddenly and so, whether had an another woman?"My heart in on sighing, also no wonder that beard war the Yu isn't great recently.Whichever Si water helps now of help many, all not comfortable arrive where go to, reason I certainly know, but the nature cans not tell you and has to comfort a way:"Can't of, the man is similar to the child, there is also small temper of, probably and in a couple of days will okay,www.headphones-fashion.com."
However say to say, on Xu Xiao Hui's face be still a dark, light next canthus suddenly shining, dark call in my heart mess, can't, so quickly again come.Indeed as expected I mind the square twinkle, she a few words don't arrive and incredibly start sobbing again.Woman ah, return Be made of water not become.The life really changes unfathomable, I incredibly will come to the half midnight in midnight of, accompany a woman that doesn't up say to acquaint with too much to walk the road in night, listen to she tell a bitterness, this kind of matter although the time studied wasn't never either to once do, have never thought the matter separate how long, incredibly can take place once again still on me.
We slowly follow the road wears to go in the T city street head in this dead hour, Xu Xiao Hui's emotion is change more, from wine gallery to short few kilometers road of her house, unexpectedly cried to smile several times.Luckily again long of the road also eventually has terminal point.When Xu Xiao Hui points at a small hospital of front to say:"That was my house."My heart this is just consumedly comfortable tone, there is the easy feeling to grow to go on a long journey victory be over.So have never stopped ground to accompany her again crazy next go, even I am sheding tears.
"Thank you to keep me company!"Xu Xiao Hui stands in front of me, wry smile for a while, way:"Worrying you is so long, hope that you don't mind."I smile, way:"You are all right good, tomorrow you if have no spirit, I invite a leave for you."Xu Xiao Hui shakes head a way:"Need not, I anyway also used to suffer from insomnia and got up to take a bath to exercise in the morning good."
I say with smile:"That good, hurriedly rest, don't entertain foolish ideas."Start to be suffused with smiling face on the face of Xu Xiao Hui, way:"True thanks you, told so many hard waters with you, much better!"
"So good!"Say I flicked to wave hand to her, is just preparing to leave, however Xu Xiao Hui but suddenly on smiling, way:"Wait for a second!"I am one Leng, is about to ask her to still have what matter, Xu Xiao Hui's mouth has already stuck all of a sudden to come over, on my face lightly on kissing, way:"Thank you!"
I touch be kissed by her of cheeks, shake head to lose to smile, this woman of dark way in heart can enough go crazy.
However darkly win to suddenly spread the clear and crisp shot applause of Pa Pa, all of I and Xu Xiao Hui are one Zheng, the good luck wears voice to hope to go, sees distance not of slowly come out a high big figure in the flower nursery, this person is walking and applausing, also cold sneer write:"Is really quite good, Kui I waited me for a night and incredibly saw arrive so a field the good play for kissing good-bye!"
I suddenly one Zheng, need not hear sounds, sees the body form know, the bearer is a beard war Yu.
"Xu Xiao Hui, you are really good!I however beat your slap, use wear to do like this in front of me?"The beard war Yu slowly walks up us and towards our sneer way, the taste has already moved to my body up, the Hey Hey shakes head, sneer way:"I say is who, is you!"Xu Xiao Hui a surprised, way:" Yu, you don't think indiscriminately!"The beard war Yu despise ground the Song shrug shoulders and sink a track:"I didn't think indiscriminately, I was to use eyes is seeing!"
Mama of, this calculates what, oneself how absurdly miscellaneous enter this kind of matter, hurriedly explanation way:"Fight Yu, don't you ever think slanting, small Hui she is just etiquette."
"Go to your mama!"The beard war Yu coldly scolded a , way:"The small Hui, the small Hui, calls so warm and affectionately and really takes me for fool!I say the text is handsome, if you like a woman like this, direct say not to go with me, I take you for brothers, you as long as saying, I absolutely render up you and why the need for play Yin.For the woman of harm compatibly, much unworthy!"
"Beard war Yu, what do you say?"Xu Xiao Hui for a while Nu, toward the beard war Yu Nu track.
The beard fought Yu Piao her one eye, on smiling, Hey Hey's way:"I say Xu Xiao Hui, everyones all say your attaches to any one, call I jilt you, I still don't believe, today just know, originally return is really that I make mean, Kui I waited you here a night want to seek you to apologize, have never thought your his mama incredibly re- sought a man right away!"
My fist the Ye is tight all of a sudden, malicious swept his one eye, the beard fought Yu beard war Yu, the your opportunity to grasp deals with me in Lyu Fu from that day, I know you the sufficient heart is so small, but unexpectedly will be small to arrive situation.
Xu Xiao Hui hoped my one eye and seemed to know I then at this foolish under go to more unappropriate, right away way:"Teacher Wen, you return first to leave, don't manage this crazy Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论