2012年11月26日星期一

google I and the Yue Peng

What can't appear on stage, either.My imitating a Buddha don't see the look in the eyes of road big wave old grudge, the blunt assize seat says:"He has already got hurt and quickly send him to go to a hospital!"Finish saying, I turned round to head for a set to below walk to, still keep being a Dong, Dong, Dong ……of the step voice spread into present person's ear and let have already been been shocking the classmates living by me to wide awake and shout to run to come over to me ……
Is very not easy to get away from rounding of the classmateses to make track for to block up piece, I and the Hong wild goose, orchid son also arrived at the several-storied building of lend-lease.Hui son four females puzzle that the ground looking at a bit in most distressed of I, asking a way of concern:"Host took place what matter?"I shook to shake head,google, helpless of sighed tone.The orchid son is unthinking remark, right away I am at the heroic act of school 15110 of said to four females of Hui son clearly the white is white, be make reference to I am received by the classmates for the idol of time, they all knowingly smiled:The host are host, regardless arrive where all is absorb arresting.
Am I distressing now, tomorrow how see the classmates?Whether connect door in the school to also enter not to go?I always feel now that I had some to excite, probably I didn't challenge a road big wave at that time, nature will someone challenge ……anyway say now what all late, I on the contrary calm down, as long as I say I the meeting soldier body boxing, the other people say again what Yao with?Anyway can truely see my meeting two hands of in addition to those military instructors and martial arts the teachers, what do the others see again?
The freshman's military training has been already ended, are the days that formally schools begins after for two days.These two days I played with several females everywhere for a while, didn't go to school.But live the classmates of school but launched a searching of carpet type, is looking for Wang Liu Yun whom that one or two road big wave defeats.Especially we the classmate of class, almost became a focus:"Wang Liu Yun isn't you class of?Where is he now?"The classmate with innocent look faces numerous elder brother's lower classwoman of learnings, the air of one face I am sorry:"Execuse me, I don't know, I really don't know ……"
This sky noon I just arrive at classroom while soon having a class and have no all the way how many persons see me, be saw also temporarily recognize not to come out, after all the freshman is divided a different department, the learning of other gradeses elder brother learns the elder sisters and has how many persons of mine?However when I appear in the classroom doorway to take off sunglasses, at first discussion in succession of the classmates a short moment piped down, a looking at me and imitates a Buddha to see an Alien similar, soon after didn't know is who summoned up Zhang, close behind is an applause with warm classmate.The Yue Peng stands up from the seat and walk to my in front profound Ju one Gong:"Wang Liu Yun's classmate, begs your pardons my stupid and arrogant!"Though the face of Yue Peng is very red, but the classmates again respond with warm applause, is me, also a Yue Peng.I stretch out right hand, and the Yue Peng tightly holds together:"The classmate of Yue Peng, hope we from now on can fight for class honor but fighting, being our dragonses all student's reputation of university but!"The whole class classmate by this time and all unexpectedly stood unanimous opinion's saying:"For honor but fight!For reputation but fight!"By a happy chance form master often the teacher arrived at classroom, lookinging at of his perplexity we:"How?Are you taking an oath?"I and the Yue Peng mutually see one seat of smile, quickly and respectively returning to.
After the class, often the teacher called me to office, the physics fastens of the office isn't big, however tenth, the teacher's seat, and none of other teachers is in the office.Often the teacher looking at to order to nod:"Wang Liu Yun BE,Facebook?"I say with smile:"Yes, often teacher, have words you to keep saying."Often the teacher leaned back in the chair-back:"Hear you the new-born soldier body boxing fights shot of platform up contused a classmate, can tell me the reason?"I am wrinkly to knit the brows, see this a teacher often say:"The person is what I contuse, as for reason I think the teacher often early should know, why do you want to ask so so much?"
Often the teacher rubbed to rub a hand, then had some to helplessly say:"The school is just contusing the person's affair to launch a discussion for you, the Office of the Dean of Students may adopt to punish measure to you and hope that you can accept!As your teacher, I can so say to you so many."I am cool on smiling, wished still be really guessed right by me, after contusing a road big wave I feel the assizes that I is some to be excessive, a teacher from martial arts in school, know naturally I is intentionally contuse a road big wave, they will definitely chase the process of affair if actually report a school.Just we thought of that the school will handle me again, so road big wave?He intentionally contuses Wu Zheng Tai and Yue Peng, school unexpectedly how handle him?
Often the teacher sees the shoulder that I don't talk, stand up to clap me saying:"The school at most gives you one to warn a punishment.After all contuse a person in that case-my individual feel no serious mistakes committed!"Often once teacher's tone change, " warning punishment, at most a semester meeting repeal, and can't record a file."I gratefully saw teacher's one eye often:"Thanks often teacher!"I know that in punishing me this matter, often the teacher definitely made an effort to speak in defence of me, otherwise he isn't likely to use tone like this and way like this and I talk.Often the teacher is cool a smile:"What I worried is greatly the punishment that you can not accept a school, make affair.See now to my worry Be getting more superfluous.You can have a class.Oh to, I am similar to the classmates, almost be being you as idol, free I still want to learn from you two to recruit, must receive my this stupid disciple when the time comes!"
Often the teacher's words make me can not help smiling:"Well often teacher, I can satisfy your wishes at any time.Certainly, this is limited by an of our two people."See I say very carefully, often the teacher ordered to nod.With the intuition, I feel teacher often very worth trust, I also know hereafter still have the blood many affairs to want he help of, especially I from now on can not necessarily on time have a class, if often the teacher can know some affairs and give me the help, can also really get rid of many troubles for me.Just before walking, often the teacher again tells me:"In the afternoon meeting in the whole school school, may declare to your processing decision, hope that you can endure patiently when the time comes some.The he-man cans bend and unbend, hereafter you still opportunity to have plenty of, never be on impulse but from ruin future prospects!"I ordered to nod, then came out office.
I have been aming just thinking on the road of Islam room, why does the school want to give me one to warn a punishment?Why often teacher does the didn'ting telling me the school also give the road big wave a punishment?Still have among them what hard tell a person of backstage?However I am lazy to think, anyway the beginning and end of the affair so many classmates all saw, if the processing of school is excessive, I take nothing, certainly, if just carry on warning a punishment to me, for the sake of the benefits of school, I have to get to accept.
Return to classroom, in concern and numerous problems of the classmates, very not easy waited until to release from school.Enthusiasm of the classmates lets I the big sweat sprinkle Li and keep till the last I promise them free teach them soldier body the boxing just forget about it, more funny BE, the Yue Peng and a few of his friendses unexpectedly start calling my eldest brother, let me mercilessly appreciate once.Take sunglasses to walk in the campus, after seeing Hong wild goose and orchid son, I often the teacher told my affair to say 1 time to them.Orchid son listens to gnash teeth in hatred:"Elder brother Yun, otherwise we directly seek a president!Say to the affair clearly, really don't go, I make the dragons turning over a bottom son dynasty all the university the sky is to him!"The Hong wild goose is tightly wrinkly eyebrows:"Younger brother Yun, the affair isn't so simple, I am worried about the background of this road big wave, we can give it a bit of thought, and how may the general family's sons have artistic skill like this?Although the fighting skill of road big wave is very general in the our eyes,cnn, but to the common run of people the road big wave is Wu Lin's superior!"I smiled to smile to say:"Take care of him what background, can also pass him in seeking my report to revenge me clearly, if play what scheming of, or have what scheme of, don't resent a my cruel hand hot!"
The orchid son takes to up attach and wear say:"Be!Elder brother Yun doesn't want to begin and hand over to me like, I definitely dragon all the students of university all invite to come over and work for elder brother Yun!"The Hong wild goose smiled:"Hey, the younger sister still true in the mind only had an elder brother, what affairs all want to make for your elder brother Yun to order Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论