2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre solo wake up with a star

Of flowing and admiring the La son is incapable is dint!This time return to, definitely big four vaporize to bear already a long time of male breathing, will they entirely income private savings ……ha ha, I dream and they ……
Developed into spring dream right away, I suddenly felt drizzle thing at face last Ceng, returns Nao I!Isn't very great, is almost a subconscious of, my raising a hand is a slap to fly over there and sweep that thing to the part.Hear sad and shrill"blare" right away, pretty frighten a person, however frighten don't live us this how many fierce persons, not a Mountain cat?Was a tiger to come we should also sleep us of sleep us!So everyone has of be called by the cat to wake up with a start, start to take a look and sleep, but tooth tooth I, even the eyelid sons didn't lift for a while and returned Du Rang in mouth:"Roll, dead cat, dizzy cat, dare again to come to my face up cause disturbance, the slap claps to die you!"
After the event I regret, gave offense to work properly cat for thousand years in the temple of the gods, the result was to be so terrible we dare not think about it ground, repented the past Mo and ground!
That cat that is black-and-blue dizzy to shout at the mid-night indignantly the low voice blare, noisy of everyone sleep not and fall actually, suppress of a roar of anger this that Fu, but all of us are lazy eggs have no one is willing to give up from the bedding in climb Nian to walk it.The end still good person John climbs to coax it, that cat enjoyed a ground of Miao to take aim to call several bottoms very much, I heard John kick to pull shoes to walk out, the good elephant was embracing that cat to go out.
Who take care of him!John of good heart, the sympathy absolutely overflows extremity, to a dead cat also so gentle and soft!We sleep us!
In the dim moonlight, don't realize mistake how long, suddenly hear one huge of, make people greatly terrified voice, that is a slow-moving process, is similar to the front door of hell be for a while pushed away all of a sudden, send out "the Ga Zhi Ga Zhi" call the person deliver sour voice.This bottom the nobody can fall asleep, all from the bedding in stretch out a head to listen to action.
"Gold tooth come quickly!"
It is John's voice.This under don't fold, I had to by leap and bound put on a trousers head, either and carried knife to rush out.John after all once saves my life, the very sufficient meaning of my this person of, there is boon necessarily report, so if John has what dangerous, I absolutely the first up.
Add an inside Er, thank Er they heel behind.
The voice of end is emanative from the sanctuary.I hurtle very quickly and hurtle into sanctuary and discover behind that the charming fairy is like to be missing, her place originally of position up replace a huge black hole.I don't hestitate ground to jump into this and beckon with the hand a way:"Add an inside Er you keep up with quickly!"
Add an inside Er Xie Er Ji's individualses jump into one after another.Just see at this time the panic nervous piece of the person of Xie Xian Lao's pirate and temple of the gods run into a big palace, ha ha, is still us the young man leg of this building the feet are neat, run quickly!I beckon with the hand a way:"Old pirate, you are also quick, John had an accident!"
But see the surprise of Xie Xian Yi's face:"Collect the historic relic of Ba certificate be opened!"
I way:"We come to temple of the gods is not for the sake of the certificate of this Ba lord?The commitment that doesn't forget you is since the posterity that guards the certificate of Ba lord, for the sake of your son, come over to help me at once,beats by dre solo!"
Thanking the wise facial expression is how also surprisingly-shocked.Hears his one shouting loudly:"Carefully!"The pressure of top of head air suddenly becomes heavy, information fierce roar, I common of the training didn't waste and by leap and bound started aside, for a while, the "Dong" ground's real estate war trembles, a huge monster hits down and seals the entrance to cave of dying.
We had no way out!
I am careful on seeing, the empress bust of pirate fairy.Ha ha, this pours a very difficult opportunity to see, I cannot help but touching an of the bottom of pirate fairy, strange call a way:"Darling, the pirate fairy bottom raises so much!Is strange, this time how didn't she cover us?"
Add an inside several Ers the complexion hair for frightenning white:"Eldest brother, you this is misdemeanor to absolute being, and is the absolute being of our pirate wes!"
I beat ha ha:"Ha ha, not to, I this is to adore to the heartfelt pirate fairy, you all have no me devout!Walk, since the absolute being all seals our back routes, that is to want us to go forward and make headway hair!"
Darkly win our drum brave ex- go, didn't know to walk how long as well and suddenly saw a rightness of naked and flickering eyes, the size foot had basketball so greatly, our hairses all sign and pulled out knife!Square off!This is the reaction of our instinct!Very obviously, we met a monster, and could judge from its eyes size, its physical volume, absolutely very of big, greatly up don't know than us how much doubly!
"Reckless young man, you stop for me!The historic relic of the certificate of Ba lord is guarded by me, if you want to pass, have to pass my test!The courage, the intelligence, controls breath, which kind do you choose?Make you step on to go to the road of looking for the absolute being vestige, the price of failed is then eaten up by me!"
I depend, will talk of big monster!-Lao Tze is also not afraid-false!Gold tooth's being three knives, having no 1 is to butcher Long Dao!
Now most worry of is John's peace or chaos, will can't pitiful John have already arrived inside in the belly of this big monster?Very obviously, with this big monster complete stranger, asking it face to face can not necessarily answer and get a brainwave, I ask a way:"Just we before come of which the individual choose of which item?"
"He the intelligence for choosing."
"How how?"
"I ask him:Filling up is aqueous of put a piece of ice AN in basin, water will overflow to B, water will reduce C and keep constant.He chooses C and answers a rightness, I make him pass by, didn't make it lively for him."
"Is aha! to admire ……" my conspiracy succeeds and shouts loudly a way:"I also choose C and pass!"
The big monster indignantly roars a way:"You play Zha, don't calculate!"
I turn over cold stare:"Is what you tell me by yourself the answer, didn't stipulate that I can not choose the answer that you speak by yourself?So-is very ashamed, pass!"
The big monster gradually disappears at darkly in, terror, it the elephant shadow Be similar to say to come right away, say to walk right away integrate darkly in.Face to walk to abandon a words:"Gold tooth this time calculates the luck item that you choose."
My the mouth of Pie Pie:"Is quite good, I am lucky, can this has nothing to do with controling breath, is you the too stupid unthinking remark dew bottom the son by yourself!"
Darkly medium unexpectedly spread a cat of exasperation call.The volume greatly frightens a person!
Our sweat hairs sign again, how is mama's ground a cat to call again?Just that big monster can't be a cat?So big!Can its eyes really elephant cat eye, enlarge a centuple cat eye!





Volume 2 big voyage ages V chapter 150 carry virtuous evil Kai on V chapter 150's back
Renew time:2009-4-314:49:35 chapter word numbers:2176

Walked for a while again, appeared to diverge a street corner, everyone didn't know what should one do and threw the vision consulted toward me.To left?Rightwards?
I don't know that which correct direction is as well, on grinding teeth, we receive!Receive one to calculate 1!I say:"To left!I don't like to be right-wing!"
We to left.Didn't walk how long, and then met a three, everyone in every aspect and mutually Qu, true silly this time, how do?
Continue to receive!I say:"We still to left!A road walks throughout, I not the letter have no exit!"
This time walked for a long time for a long time.Is very tired and thank Ers all Rang wore to say to kill to don't walk as well, I had to by foot kick his bottom to give him last oil.For a long time for a long time ……for a long time for a long time ……
I day, this time didn't diverge a street corner, but had heavy mist, put in front of me again a hard nut to crack:Is to continue to go forward, still kept taking a rest at first?
Took a rest at first!Not only thanked Er tired everyone Be getting more tired, I also could not walked anymore!
The Er suddenly call a way:"The eldest brother see quickly, I bottom underneath a deep pit!"
I hesitated for a while, that pit was black, don't know to conceal as well what monster?However the mankind's avidity and curiosity still call I unbearable order Xie Er the hand Tao enter hole inside, see in have what thing matter?(Ha ha, who call Xie Er is our hostages?These dangerous affair, from be to make him strive in front!)
!!!
Thank Er one shout loudly, the lightning flash sort retracts a hand.
I see a his hand up don't bleed, the doubt asks a way:"Thank Er boy, what's the matter with you?Be bitten by the snake?"
Thank an Er mumbling way:"Touch ice-cold thing."
"Die, chicken heart!"Daring the Er despise scold a way and put the hand to inside in the hole a burst of get to touch.
"How how Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论