2012年11月6日星期二

beats by dre solo take no cognizance

Inside of four one of the greatly disorderly schoolses, each student has his/her own the dignity and responsibility that should have, how to sit on the sideline me such an outsider single one person run to their sites(place class) to take no cognizance their existence.Right away flank again two students hugged to come up.
"Is vexed!"I am dark to scold a , power don't match for them to round, quickly move to arrive an one among the in fronts, one lowered the head to easily once sway the fist that he flies and hadn't waited he to once returned absolute being, layer after layer one punch shot at his under Han.
I have to fight their vital parts, I can not waste too many physical strength, because I am even if a tiger, also a tiger that falls into wolves.Face arrestment of I have already calmed down and know by dint of love output impulse my another territory that sink into Wei, having a little penitence has never taken remaining big wave to come over.
That blamed Ma Tian Yu all all day follows behind and needed his time to on the contrary disappear a trace and shadow now.
Although the mood is poor,fight to still need to continue, faces another than I tall top a head of not only opponent, I don't think with him, and and leave those eager to have a try boys keep on contesting, let they back and only have a word"malicious"!
The student is most easily dusted back.
The knife light is one Shan, blood light a now!The boy who concentrates on to prepare to resist my boxing feet ten thousand ten thousand unexpectatively welcome of but is a sharp knife, fluster under, subconscious ground by hand the arm defendoof.Although averted from the destiny of severely wounded of, the wound of that about five Li rices of hand, don't stop the blood of Mao, have already enough frightenned him to faint.But other preparation make up deficiencies at any time of the boy see bloody one act, all of the step stopped down, the noodles had no blood-red color, the panic must have eyes fixed on a my hand to ascend that the knife in drop blood is still.
There is no elephant here O.K. Ma Tian Yu that kind of the student of the personality, more oppress to more resist.
"You came,beats by dre solo!"See own men thus brave, it is an underworld Class to deal with a student to know perfectly well, set up for on an in the mind still a very glad Man Di silk noodles unconcerned.
"I certainly want, my woman is here!"I coolly answer jilting the blood of jilting hand top that personal short knife.
"Before you come to this ……"
Don't wait she to finish saying, I simply said:"I sought Ping Chang Er first."
The facial expression of the Man Di silk becomes difficult all of a sudden to see matchless, the rim of eye is getting reder right away.This is the second time she cried, for the first time still because she is harmed for me under the body and mental state very weak circumstance.
"Depend, whether you was too immature?Unexpectedly wager condition like that?"I have a little again in distress situation.
"Again not the on the gamble of elephant kind is also an on the gamble, be not?Otherwise can't someone lose a house and lose a life ……I lost the person whom I love most this time."The tears is flowing, the silk of Man Di still firmly speaks this time.
"Is quite good, the on the gamble can lose everything, but in no case go to lose feelings.The person's feelings is to override with all things on, include that precious and matchless life."
"The love can't transfer because of the surface thing like the on the gamble!"
"I love you, otherwise I can't come to seek you here.You know mine, I at ordinary times in no case will throw into I so with ease dangerous situation.For the sake of you, I did twice.That be because I love you and just make me lose common heart."
I resolutely speak these words and wait for the answer of the silk of Man Di quietly.
Can see, I undoubtedly succeeded, the silk of Man Di now cry should be pleased pole and crying of Qi, she has already finished to completely and all understand my intention and also understood oneself in times before with the on the gamble of small amiability as if is doing a game.
It is my general battle plan to take advantage o to win to make track for shot, I jump a while at her table up, point at a sky(although just ceiling), make the appearance of an oath solemnly pledged, loudly way:"I the love Man Di silk, I love her, ILOVEHERFOREVER!"
Elder generation tells me, the woman probably can't move because you 100 times sincerely act, but absolute meeting the deeply drunk are sweet talk in you.
Indeed as expected, the silk of Man Di excitedly stands up and embraces my waist, sticks a face tightly on my belly and flows to fix attention on tears to say with smile:"I also love you, I really can not get away from you.Know when I see Ping Chang Wan live you of felling?I feel that the sky fell, ash in the world, the heart is getting more withered ……hereafter no matter how it is, I can't again and any women battle out you with any method.Because you were mine, they basically didn't stand with me at same rise to run linear qualifications!"
The silk of Man Di is the silk of Man Di, enough savage, she also comes to take advantage o to win to make track for shot, right away Be getting more already decided I.Strong her decision, even the later Fu orchid also candidly admits defeat and back at the sweetheart's position.I also because her this decision, see she loves me have much deep, so I once and with a run refused to let my numerous moving women and I together of request, left a Fu orchid.
"Is in a mess, you walk quickly, beard cloud's livinging is coming.He early wanted to deal with you."The silk of Man Di thinks of an important affair and hurries away my small belly belly and raises head panic ground to say to me.
Originally my livingeding to beard cloud is to a little bit be afraid of, however since was the silk of Man Di to lift out, I again how also wanted to keep on supporting, so made to easily say with smile:"Be free ……" considers, isn't in the right, this is after all a ground head in somebody else, oneself comforts himself/herself right away and tell oneself what understand the changes of the times to say for extraordinary talent, what hero not place low Yan under of the famous saying of the type sentence, continuing:"YOUGOIGO!"
The silk of Man Di loves so me, certainly for the sake of my safety, walk together with me right away, so I also withdraw of relatively have a face.





The text chapter 86 duels
Renew time:2009-6-1122:03:12 chapter word numbers:5423


Was me to jump down from the table unfortunately come, a man(is a man, will never be a boy) of vehemence that is totally different from the other boy from inside in classroom appears at my at present.
Although his facial expression is similar to the others, I look still so unfamiliar, I am still that one eye recognized he, because his eyes already tell I his identity, that kind of to my hate and envy only he just have.
He woulds be the head card organization in Phoenix school"Feng star meeting" eldest brother, the first single high hand in high school, beard-cloud-living!
"Teach China eldest brother small D?"Beard cloud livings one word a ground ask a way.
"Does the Phoenix eldest brother beard cloud livings?"I also not resigned to playing second fiddle, and his give tit for tat.
"I ain't equal to you, I ain't a Phoenix eldest brother, I am just the eldest brother of the organization of biggest Phoenix.Not elephant you, whole teach all of China is yours.Now that I aware of self to admit this not equal to you, depend on my personality to say, absolutely disallow to still have at 1:00 rather you!So ……"beard cloud livings taste to take aim to the silk of Man Di of one side.
His meaning I am understand, I demonstrate sex ground lead long Man Di silk of hand, Ao however way:"Execuse me, she is to belong to mine, you this is also not equal to I."
Unexpectedly beard cloud livings and then noded to admit like this, however ……he says:"Luckily this still has a way to make up."
"What way?"
"Vanquish you!"Beard cloud livings Ao however way, " once and with a run vanquishes you!"
"Ha ha, do you think that the love meeting transfers because of this kind of will of yours?You think this be still what knight's ages?Is this method effective?"I derision way, why I meet of the persons all think feelings so pure.
Who know I again estimate a mistake, beard cloud livings to unexpectedly and again attach to match my standpoint:"I vanquished you, the silk of Man Di can't liked me, either, probably on the contrary will be malicious I ……"
I about to speak words, beard cloud livings to shake head arrestment, and then continues to say:"However, if when you have a meal somewhere with the silk of Man Di, somewhere shopping, somewhere ……warm and affectionate, I appear to vanquish you, a person, time and time again, you still have face and is she together?"
He emphasizes to is a person, is a list to pick, this is his high school the first list pick the king's self-confidence, however his taste is too shallow, experience too little, as I see it, Ma Tian Yu can absolutely tidy up him and go crazy of remaining big wave he isn't also an opponent, but I ……Hey Hey, really want to beat with him, also don't know a who's the winner Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论