2012年11月12日星期一

beats by dre australia a get in touch with

Don't say what, hears Zhang Jing immediately after say:"Is recent Ping Bao under charge ground the eastern factory is as multifarious as the brocade dress Wei activity, high security in the imperial palace, seem is occupy and take place.The owner of the enemy is a little bit more careful recently, and some ex- day country the Zhang and country Jiu go to and once saw queen mother in the temple and seemed for the sake of the business of the dress in winter."
Say here, ten thousand inside small emperor and two vehicleses of queen mothers all have been already far gone, behind these miscellaneous services also all start to prepare to leave.Although Zhang Jing says is take charge of gift Jian the ground grasp an eunuch, however not get protect joyfully, in normal times emperor and queen mother the line walks after all arriving first, he didn't walk together with Ping Bao now, and can't arouse the doubt that protects.
And just in the time in the guest room, I see ground those furnitures aren't all ll in the temples, display benefit Lang full eyes in the guest room in the middle of the room, each all very fashionable, even all of cushions are Huang Ling Xiu's female phoenixes, all article of inner palace, queen mother they clap a bottom to walk person, total someone stays, the intelligence person tidies up these things to return to.
I cautiously cut and polish the affair that Zhang Jing tells me, the imperial government exactly has to have what big action, this I don't know as well, however Li Gao's father and son wants to come down the business dish of the dress in winter, this pouring is an important news.
After waiting person to walk, the beam Bin and my two people also sought a wagon, then carpool but return, in fact is negotiating some affairs.
I looking at beam Bin, then ask a way:"Eldest brother, I hear the imperial government has to have the earth to act recently, don't know an elder brother, you have what information have no?"
The beam Bin saw my one eye, then the answer says:"It is said that wanted eastwards north to increase troops, according to northwest of will get to up fold son to say, northeasternly belong to a Yi activity now multifarious, have irregular heart, the cabinet head assists to open widely a person to more and up fold son, moves to invite emperor and queen mother and says'now east suffer from is belonging to Yi, combine with Japanese invaders greatly clear two greatest disasterses for me, 'still say what'two suffer from not in addition to, I eventually didn't sleep peacefully of day'.If the your stupid brother didn't anticipate wrong of words, may have a fierce battle to want a dozen."
The time said to fight, in eyes of beam Bin not from must peep out the desire of one silk, I saw his one eye, then said:"Now at present, awkward and shy in the imperial government bag, although said 1000,000 many two silvers, can be entirely inadequate, if again and northeast of belong to the words that the Yi opens battle, the day of common people bitterness, however I like, so the business of benefits winter dress had profit more."
Listen to after I finish saying words, the beam Bin saw my one eye, then leaned on car compartment up, saying of lazy ocean ocean:"The words that just listenned to you, one concerns for the country and the people and shows consideration to the common people's tone, I still think that did you turn sex, but who know an end or peeped out the looks of your dishonest trader."
To the words of beam Bin, I the slightest didn't put in the mind and just said:"Our imperial government keeps to count 100,000 officers and mens now, that be up 1,000,002 silvers!If three camps several 100,000 soldiers which can not wear dress to have a meal, if say I can take down this business, I this year can lie on the my wife's leg to steal happy."
Hear I say this, the beam Bin also smiled for a while, immediately after the beam Bin looking at me to ask a way:"Hear the parties person of Zhang Jia in the recent Jin came to city teacher, that was a fragrant Bo Bo, the world over still true no one would not like to with their merchant, the old younger brother has with Zhang Jia get in touch with for a while?"
My wry smile for a while, answer to say:"What is Zhang Jia to send comer, I once even saw Zhang Yun Ling."
Hear I say this, the beam Bin has a little surprise of say:"Zhang Yun Ling?Has the old younger brother ever been to Shanxi?It is said that that guy is an old fox, the smart craftiness is still an iron rooster that not and easily makes moves."
"I didn't go to Shanxi, was Zhang Yun Ling to come to the city teacher, and he is to seek me on his own initiative and say to cooperate to do business with me."
The beam Bin is happy to say:"This is a good affair, how see you wear a woebegone expression of, whether have what difficult place, say to let elder brother listen to."
I looking at beam Bin and counter-question a way:"If said that now the Zhang Jia sudden seeks to ascend you, said to give you several 100,002 glistening silvers and had to the E eyebrow what condition, your meeting how?"
After finishing listenning to my words, beam Bin's one face as if deep in thought of appearance, mumbling say:"Have no a matter to dedicate affability, not- crafty namely thief, sky drop the affair of farcing a round flat cake, I don't believe."
I order to mean that I agrees with and immediately after says:"The problem positive is here, Zhang Jia regardless is financial power or a power and influence, all don't need to seek my cooperation, so I feel that this has cat to get fed up with among them!"
But the beam Bin looking at me to say:"Cooperate with Zhang Jia now,beats by dre australia, do you have an advantage?Is that the advantage is many, is the still bad place many?"
"Certainly is an advantage is getting more, there is Zhang Jia to pay for me, my canning make many Is has been wanting to do of affair."
Once the beam Bin put a hand, then say:"That what do you still hesitate?Since have advantage to oneself, what does that take care of him to do?I think with the influence of lending Zhang Jia if is serious to want a rightness of old younger brotherses disadvantageous get words, seem need not to round so many curved sons."
The common saying says that authorities fan, the on-looker is pure, the words of beam Bin allows me to do to Zhang Jia's affair decision, that is the cooperation, regardless Zhang Jia for the sake of what purpose, now cooperate to me say only have advantage, and I and the small emperor still has secret agreement and isn't afraid of other people to calculate me.
Outside of Diao three will say this time:"All Du, we arrived."
The beam Bin smiled for a while, then said:"Is the color of the sky it's yet early, why not arrive my in home to sit for a while now, your elder brother's wife always reads Dao with me you, say that your having long time has never been to so much."
I answer to say:"Next time, now your sisters-in-law all still just does the in home wait, I return to and see and once waited some dates, and I take her to arrive your home to call on elder brother's wife together."
The beam Bin listens to I speak of this, didn't also say what, just get down from the car, then toward a carter to say:"Send to the in home to my old younger brother."
"BE!General."
Chapter 203 sees Zhang Yun Ling again(2)

Tossed about along while, waited the time that I return to in home, is already the time at noon soon, after letting to state son even to give the soldier who rushes through a car some to appreciate a silver, I Diao three will of affair told Shen Zi Ping, and instruct him to make him remember to send over there.
The Yan king sees so much, the little devil is difficult to tie up, although say that I am as very intimate as beam Bin, but to his under charge I but still keep buying as far as possible, the advantage is a hard truth.
Some time I really want to send a person to give° Zhang Kun's head to move down, but thought of if is true of thus of make, Zhang Ju Ya is exactly definitely will die investigating of life, I only the faraway places run road and jolt to live life of refugee of day true right and wrong what I expected, so I am only my own business, it lets Zhang Ju Ya's just early some days doom, words like that, Zhang Kun's living no one then care.
"State an uncle, you let Wu Tang the time country villa get to my den to bring over here that perfume and moreover prepare a Jiao son for me, my leading noon is going to mountain Xia the guild see Zhang Yun Ling."
Hear I say to see Zhang Yun Ling, state the son is even to say:"Did the master there is idea, whether want to cooperate with Zhang Jia?"
I order and say:"Situation force, we and Zhang Jia are to match then two benefits now, cent only we victimize, I decide temporarily or promise the affair that Zhang Jia cooperates."
State the son is even to hear me after speaking this bend from the waist to salute say behind:"That old Nu descends to arrange for a while, don't know if do we still use to notify Zhang Jia's person?"
"Know a meeting they?Need not I think that Zhang Yun Ling can't didn't prepare of, that is the old fox of a craftiness."
The time that has rice in noon, the Feng Luan sits at me nearby, she in a soft voice asks a way:"Listen to Shen Shu saying.You intend to promise and Zhang Jia cooperation ground affair."
I let go of the chopsticks in the hand, then say:"This affair matches then two benefits now, cent I harm, Zhang Jia this time come of waited too often, they are the weaknesses that held tight me."
Hear me saying this.Many females all stopped to start up of action.Just listen to me quietly and the Feng Luan have a conversation, the Feng Luan is by hand won a ground of chopsticks to have have never stired up oneself for a while for a while in front dish in of vegetables, she asks a way:"The affair of that miss, mutually male plan Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论